18.1.10

On To the Next Room...

Sometimes it feels like Zach and I will never get our house furnished. It's my fault, because I can't decide on what to put where or what to go with what.

We have an extra living room, which Zach calls the "Mormon Room". A room of this sort would normally house a piano with an extremely uncomfortable white sofa with frills. Tons of frills. Zach made me promise we would purchase furniture for a room that was rarely sat in, with the exception of our home/visiting teachers. So this is what I have so far....





Our reclaimed wood + iron coffee table





Our Skinny Jeans Table

(Both of these things we have already purchased. This room looks so lonely with only the two tables.)



The Tripod Lamp



The Townsend Sofa from R&B



The Grassweave Roller Shades (in Mocha)



C&B Chairs



This Bad A Table from R&B



Screen Printed Pillows by SS + R&B Avacado and Chocolate Velvet Pillows



The Cyprus Sideboard

And last but not least....




The Infinity mirror from CB2 (on top of the sideboard, like shown here.)
What officially makes me a freak/spaz is that I have already compiled it in Illustrator. Here is our future room....







I know I am crazy...ok. I admit it. BUT in my defense, work has been SO slow today. DON'T JUDGE.

2 comments:

  1. Katie, I love it!!! In a million years when we can buy a house will you help me furnish it?! I'll go ahead and pencil that in right now... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tare Bear. I am SO glad you made a comment, I didn't know you had a blog! Now I can check yours! Also, I will help you furnish ANYTHING you want. It is so much easier to help someone else...than do it yourself. PENCIL ME IN!

    ReplyDelete