12.11.09

SLC to NSL


SOLD! We now have a home to call our own. It's bittersweet for us, because we are leaving Down Town, but gaining so much more. It is amazing how adamant we were about staying in the city, but after sleeping in this new home for one solid night, we were both convinced that it was a great decision. So basically it was "Goodbye Westgate Loft #110, Hello 1057 Adelburg". We couldn't be more excited to have this home, but now the work begins. Poor Zach doesn't know what he is in for. That's what happens when you marry someone with a design degree. Last week he asked me what "grout" was....enough said.

3 comments:

  1. CUTE HOUSE!!!! This is Bree (Shober)... I saw on your facebook that you started a blog so I thought I'd blogstalk you for a second! we have a blog too, feel free to stalk away! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katie- He's in for a lot of work for sure. My problem is that I married a home builder, so he wants to add this and make this, and extend this... etc. Lots of work. But I bet your house will be AMAZING! Probably you should invite me over to see it. I'll invite you to mine- it'll be perfect. Love you girl, miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie! Love that house. When are you going to invite use over?? That is SO exciting. SO glad you got a blog Love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete