12.11.09

Viewers Beware (Photo Graphic) THE HUNT

Catching up. So my husband gets a gun from my father for his graduation/birthday and now all of a sudden he is REALLY into hunting. (Sort of). I guess when he gets bored of hunting, they just go back to the cabin and play Halo. BUT, this was Zach's favorite hunting trip. He went with his dad and all of his brothers/brother-in-laws. Zach's super lucky he works for the family business or else he wouldn't be able to be gone THREE WHOLE WEEKENDS during the month of October for Hunting Season. Yeah, it was a lot of lonely weekends for me last month. BUT, at least it was worth it! This beauty was shot by Mark the Shark, and will be mounted and placed above the fireplace of the Hendo Cabin. Note how mini Zach Attack looks next to this thing.

3 comments:

  1. scary! but i am happy to see you blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!! I dont think anyone in my family has ever killed anything close to this size!
    Glad to see you have a blog! I can't wait to see more pics of your home!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cam is obsessed with hunting as well. We should all go together some time.

    ReplyDelete