18.5.10

All Grown Up



I can't believe it, but maybe it's because I don't want to. My little brother is 18 and about to graduate from HIGH SCHOOL! The little boy who used to shoot me and my friends with his air soft guns, duct tape every surface, and make magic potions. He's now a foot taller than both my husband and I, and more literally NOT my little brother anymore.

I don't know what the future hold for him, but I love him no matter where it takes him....

These pictures were taken by my long time friend Whitney Rushton, who did a fantastic job and is truly talented. She whipped these out so quick, and we are so pleased with them! She is wonderful.

Love you Whit, you are a rockstar!







2 comments:

  1. WHAT?? He can't be old enough to graduate. He will always be the annoying ten year old in my eyes that used to drive us nuts ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Great pics! I can't believe Blake is old enough to graduate!

    ReplyDelete