4.5.10

Bunk Room: Check!

The bunks are finally installed. Usually when a project like this gets installed, if there are any mistakes....I have to pay for them. Literally, like I would have to front the bills for the mistakes. SO, you can understand why I would be so anxious to see how they were going to turn out. This is a horrible photo, from my phone, but it proves that it actually worked! The walls aren't painted and the carpet hasn't been installed, but you can get the idea.



Where the fence looking posts are, that is where the beds will be. There is another bunk on the opposite wall (you can see it on the right side of the picture), where two more beds will be. There are drawers below each bed, and on the large top bunk you see in the picture....the right side is a play area and the left is the "secret storage".
Another answer to my prayers was that they are sturdy. Mark, my installer for this job, told me he is a solid 300 pounds. He said if he was up there playing around, it could support anyone. He did such a fantastic job on these bunks. Thanks Mark, you're a champ!

These are the days that make everything worth it. The builder absolutely loves them. In the words of Ice Cube, "Today was a good day."

5 comments:

  1. WOW katie they are AMAZING!!!! I would love to have you design something for me.....except I think your much to expensive for my budget....hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie! I love them, they look wonderful, you do amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look AWESOME! Great JOB!

    ReplyDelete