11.12.09

Bah Humbug.

I am a Humbug, officially. These are our only Christmas decorations this year. I went and bought ornaments, because I had an intention of buying a tree, but I got super distracted being Santa. SO, we finally got our dining table, our two dining chairs, barstools, and couch. So I decided we would use our dining table as a tree. Sort of.




And with the ornaments?
Well they replaced bows this year, and went on the gifts.



Yep. This is as festive as we got this year.

Now all we need is the benches that go on either side of the dining table. MONDAY!
It's crazy, it feels like we have so much more to do, but we'll get there....without a Christmas tree. :(

2 comments:

  1. Love your color palette. And I think using the ornaments in place of a bow is a genius idea! Very chic!

    ReplyDelete