1.12.09

Furniture-less

Have you ever been to someone's house, and there is really nowhere to sit? So you stand around awkwardly until you find a barstool or something random to sit and chat? Well that's our house. We were in Paris when our sofa was supposed to arrive, and because of Christmas, shipping is backed up like crazy everywhere. I ordered this sofa/sectional Nov. 2nd. So that is officially a month tomorrow we have been waiting. So. We have been sitting on the floor to watch TV, eat dinner, and have conversations. So if we haven't invited you over to see the casa yet, don't be offended, because you have nowhere to sit. Poor Morg and Britton were our last visitors and they sat/lounged on our living room floor. No worries though, because soon we will have a dining table, dining chairs and benches, barstools, and a sectional to sit on. I just ordered the dining table today, so I guess it will get here.....in two more months. Just kidding, it said 7-10 days. I don't believe it.

Our future sofa:



Our future dining table, but NOT our future dining chairs:
We have a lot of wood in our house. So I decided to do metal and glass. I LOVE this table.



Next week I am going to order some office stuff. I have always dreamed of owning an Eames Office Chair. So, we're gonna do it.

This chair:



I dream of Eames.

With this desk:





I found this picture and thought, THEY READ MY MIND...except a different chair is all. This will be Zach's desk. He loves it. He asks about it all the time. I never thought he would be interested in buying furniture but he is very passionate about a few things.

3 comments:

  1. I love all this furniture!! So cute. When I buy a house will you PLEASE help me decorate? I am a little challenged in that department

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney of COURSE! It is a lot easier to help someone else with their house! I WOULD LOVE TO. Or just to spend time with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everyone dreams of Eames! Like your furniture choices! I hope you post pictures!

    ReplyDelete