10.12.09

Heli Christmas Light Tour



Every year, Classic Aviation does Christmas helicopter tours. This year, they didn't do them for the public though. Mark was nice enough to take all his employees and their families on a ride. So, this year Zach and I got to go! Last minute, there was a spot on our ride, and I got to take my little nephew Cam! Cam is full of questions. He asks "Why?" to everything. This 20 minute ride was the first time I have ever heard Cam completely silent. He just stared out the window and looked at all the people skating at the Gallivan Center, Temple Square, and all the cars on the streets. It was hilarious. As soon as we landed and got inside the hangar, he was back to normal. "Where does the helicopter sleep?" "Why does Rob the pilot where a helmet?" This went on for some time. Either way, Zach and I had a blast seeing the lights from the sky, and one little boy got the coolest Christmas present ever. I hope Classic still does this when we have kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment