3.12.09

Dear Santa...

Zach and I are pretty low-key Christmas people. We usually just do whatever our families are doing, and switch off between us. Last Christmas Eve was with my fam, so this year we are spending Christmas Eve with the Hendersons. It will be a blast to do that annual tradition of dinner and a movie! I feel really bad that we don't have a Christmas tree this year, I love decorating trees. I feel like I am not a very festive wife, but I know that next year when we have furniture and the walls all painted, then I can go crazy with a tree. I am too busy trying to get all of our furniture here before Christmas.
So in tradition of the holiday, Zach and I "tell Santa" what we want for Christmas. So funny. Here are our Christmas lists:

Zach's Christmas List:

Play Station 3
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Madden '10
XBox Live for 1 year
XBox Live Wifi Plug-In

Katie's Christmas List:

Boots

It seems like fate though, because when Santa sees Zach's list, that is all the Katie is going to get....because Santa can't afford any more for our little family.

2 comments:

  1. Katie- HILARIOUS- i'm sick of us saying we will get together and never do. We now have homes, its time to invite each other to see them. I will be in SLC 3 saturdays in January- I am coming to visit. Plan on it. LoVe YoU!! PS- I will call first so I don't interrupt you and zach playing... on the x box :). Jk but call me seriously

    ReplyDelete