10.6.10

The "Cool Kids"

Oh....hello! [Sarcastic Font] Our names are Derek and AJ and we are SO cool because we have iPhones. Oh, Katie? You don't have an iPhone??? That's SO lame.



Since Zach is at the Jet Convention in NYC, I went out with Derek and AJ to the Red Iguana for my first time.
We were all waiting for our checks and had a break in our conversation (which rarely happens with me there) and they whip out their iPhones and both start texting/tweeting/facebooking/iChatting or whatever cool people do on the CYBER SPACE PHONES.
Yeah, I was jealous.

One day, iPhone: I will text/tweet/facebook/iChat on you for myself.
Until that day I will live in Blackberry land....which is a dark, dark place.....

2 comments:

  1. i LUUUUV my blackberry! come on - it's a cool club to be in too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you mean "Crackberry" Land

    ReplyDelete