1.6.10

Ice Hockey!

I had never seen Zach play Ice Hockey before, and when he told me he wanted to play on an adult league with my cousin's boyfriend, Dan, I was a little nervous. Dan, along with all of his friends, all range from 5' 8" - 6' 3". That means they ALL have 5" on Zach, and about 75-100 lbs. The first game I was SICK. Not like a virus, but like my stomach was turning. I was just praying Zach wouldn't get clobbered by anyone. Not like I didn't believe he was talented, I just didn't want him to get smashed.

Zach, as always, pleasantly surprised me. I knew he played in High School.....but he was SO FREAKING FAST. Nobody could crush him, even if they wanted to, because he would skate circles around these guys! Yeah, there are a couple of 40-year-olds...but STILL!

Fast forward 6 games later....our team (the Cubbies) is UNDEFEATED!!! (We've had one tied game, so that doesn't count!) With my husband averaging 2 points per game! He's most definitely the smallest one on BOTH teams every game, but can out-skate everyone. I am so proud of him.



My husband....the Blur, the Legend....

I'm his biggest fan!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete