8.6.10

Olive's Blessing/Sealing...

My adorable Niece Olive is getting blessed this weekend and then sealed to her family on Tuesday! Lori, my sister-in-law, had me make up some invites for the Blessing and the Sealing. She found the flower image, and I just re-created it in different colors. Here is how they turned out:



I took them to the printer and the girl that helped me was GAGA over OG (Olive Garden, is what she is called by her sister Lola and my Father-in-law). She asked if she could keep one of the invites....

I can't wait to go to the Sealing. I have never been to a family sealing (I couldn't go to Lola's because I hadn't gone through the temple at that time). I am going to bawl my eyes out, guaranteed....

3 comments:

  1. what a DOLL! i could eat her up! if they live near me and they ever need a babysitter...count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie you are so talented, and she is the cutest little thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE these! I love purple! Great job!

    ReplyDelete