7.3.10

New Calling....

Zach and I are ecstatic!!! After 5 months in our ward, we have been called as the teachers of the CTR 6 Class! We have nieces and nephews that are and around this age, and we are just so excited to get to teach them. I am also glad that I get to spend Sunday School and Relief Society with Zach. As corny as it may sound, I am most excited about meeting them and getting to know them all. I think it is a calling that was sent to us for a specific reason. Mostly everyone knows that Zach and I are not planning to have babies for....a while. At least 4 more years. Not because we don't want them or don't want to be parents, it is just because we want as much time together as we can possibly get before we are full time parents. Don't get me wrong, if we get pregnant before that time, it will be wonderful and we'll be so excited, but until then....we are enjoying every minute together. I think we were called as the teachers of this class to prepare/excite us about being parents. I LOVE babysitting our nieces and nephews and I know we will love every minute of this together. I feel like we're both a proud Aunt and Uncle. Besides...how could you NOT want these sweet faces as your nieces and nephews....

















(Missing baby #3 from Chad and Rachael, and Tommy and Andie)

2 comments:

  1. Katie that is awesome! I teach the 6 and 7 yr olds in my ward and they are a hoot! So smart and funny. Although discipling can be a little more serious at that age than 4 or 5. But you will have so fun!! Oh, I felt the same way when receiving this calling too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!! How fun for you guys. We teach the 4 and 5 year olds and it's been really fun! And you are so creative, i bet those kids are in for a real treat!! haha. And your nieces and nephews are so cute!

    ReplyDelete