3.3.10

So They Say...

Someone once said, "You know when you are doing well at work when your social life goes up in smoke." I believe it. I wouldn't say I am doing WELL, but extremely busy. That's what you get when you don't go ANYWHERE but from home to work each day. I have been working consistently from 8:30 every morning until midnight. The only time I am NOT working is in the car on my WAY to work, when I am sleeping, and when I eat. That's it. Poor Zach. We've been eating garbage this whole week because I haven't had time to cook ONE thing. Zach texted me today at work and asked how work was going. I replied with a picture message:



It may not mean much to anyone else but myself, but this is my life right now. STACKS and STACKS of plans and specs, multiple cans of Diet Coke, and my planner that is ATROCIOUS! What does it mean when you run OUT of lines on your hour to hour schedule on your planner? It means you ADD stickie notes with other things to do, I guess. My next photo looked like this:



I've consumed more Diet Coke in the last week and a half than I did in the whole month of February. Pretty sure that statistic is correct. Sometimes I think...."Wait, I thought school was OVER!" I swear I thought once I graduated my days of no sleep were going to be gone. I was SO wrong. Zach said today, "I miss your blog posts, you're way too busy." So this post, again, is for him. Thanks for running and getting us a thin crust Domino's Pizza, Diet Coke bottles, and even chocolate ice cream at late hours of the night. I swear we will eat HOME MADE Manicotti as soon as I am done with all these projects. OH, and I love you, and that's enough for me.


-Katie

2 comments:

  1. Aw man. I never want to graduate then

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I have piles of Kindergarten work all the time. Work never ends and it always seems as if you can't get ahead.

    ReplyDelete