19.3.10

What's Been Consuming My Time....

BUNK BEDS!!!

I know it is insane....

This project I am working on in the Heights at Red Ledges has a custom bunk room with 5 bunk beds. I know it sounds crazy, but it has been taking days and days of my life to figure out how we are going to build these things. I have to say though...the design turned out pretty awesome. Take a look....



Wall 1. Has 3 beds total, secret compartments, drawers, and bookshelves.



Wall 2. (Profile Elevation) Shows the cute drawers below the beds and the planks that surround the bunks.



Wall 3. The solo bunk elevation. Has drawers, the planks, and hidden "secret" spots.

It is basically a mix between a pirate ship/fort/bed. These took me FOREVER to re-design and draw, but I think they are actually going to work.


Sleep tight little fort/pirate children! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oo! Very cool! I saw a room filled with bunk beds on Teen Cribs, you should check it out. It is towards the beginning at 3:40:

    http://www.mtv.com/videos/teen-cribs-season-2-ep-1-lynsey-and-ryans-crib/1628192/playlist.jhtml

    ReplyDelete