5.2.10

For the Record...No Baby!

It is kind of crazy to think that everyone around me is having babies. I swear, I hear of new people prego every week. I am so excited for all my friends that are going to be moms! What an amazing blessing. Although Zach and I are not ready to have little Zachs running around, I am SUPER jealous of all my mommy friends that get to have a nursery. Do you think it would be weird to already get a nursery done, even if we are not planning on babies for....3 or 4 more years? Ya, it would be weird. But still HOW LUCKY are all you girls who get to do this.....

















SO LUCKY!!!!

I am grateful to have several sister-in-laws that have a lot of experience in this department. What I have come to find out, after watching several of my nieces (Lola, Sammy, and Georgie shown below)...



is that there are several things that you NEED in your kids' rooms. Like who would have thought (Gina and Lori) that you need some type of CD player by your baby's crib? GENIUS! As soon as I put Lola in her crib and turned on the music...it put her in a magical trance. I need to remember all these things when we have babies....noted.

3 comments:

  1. Honey, don't say your ready or don't want one because it will pop right up! Trust me, I did that. ha

    Decorating is so much fun especially for little ones.

    Be sure to start making your list now because you have a tendency to loose track of stuff while pregnant shopping for all the frilly things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People my age are on their SECOND kid! Freaks me out! Ha ha I'm with you, I would totally design a nursery now...the design in us! My aunt and uncle put all theirs kids to sleep with Enya! They even have a portable CD player for when the leave home! Works like a charm.

    ReplyDelete