17.2.10

Lacquer Fetish

Hello. My name is Katie, and I am a lacquerholic. Yep. Going on a few months now. I am obsessed with lacquered objects. Maybe it is because lacquer makes everything look so shiny and gorgeous? Or maybe it is because I love the bright, perfect colors? Regardless....lacquer is my new thing.

Also....trays as well. Random, I know...but I want to put trays EVERYWHERE. On my coffee table, on my kitchen island, on couches....







So naturally when I found trays that were lacquered, in every color.....I had to get one.



I know...I chose WHITE. But, it is my favorite. Oh, Jonathan Alder. You are a kooky, kooky man...but a genius. Now Zach and I can drink our DCs and DPs and not get rings on our brand new coffee table. Then I found these natural wood boxes with lacquered lids.



I am going to hide all our remotes in these bad boys. Thanks Madre and Padre for a late b-day present!

No comments:

Post a Comment