11.2.10

Vinto

My in-laws took Zach and I out to dinner for a belated birthday treat. They love to go new places, and we figured we would step out of the norm from our usual Market Street/Oyster Bar. So, Zach had a fabulous idea to take Mark and Jeanene to Vinto.



We saw it being renovated when we lived down town, and have been dying to try it. It is "Light Italian" and delicious. Not to mention that the restaurant is a dream.



Sometimes I don't care WHAT the food tastes like, as long as I get to sit in something as beautiful as this....







What was great was that the food really was delicious, and CHEAP. My favorite, the Margherita Pizza, was only $8. Cheap, gorgeous, and the food was great.

My dad always says you can tell a good restaurant by their bathroom and kitchen. Those were my two favorite parts, and I don't have photos of them. But...well worth the eye candy. I would recommend this place to ANYONE.

4 comments:

  1. Where is this? I'm in SLC all the time! and I'm always looking for something good to eat...in fact... If you're not busy friday night...Dinner? Vinto? around 6:00?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we will have to try this place! Looks way good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys it is SO good. Kelsey, they even have a kids menu called Bambini. I don't know if your little gal can eat noodles yet...but when she can she is all set to go there too! Martha...please look at the bathrooms if you go! To DIE for.

    ReplyDelete