10.2.10

To.Do.List

I am very fortunate to work with 3 extremely talented designers, whom give their opinion, free of charge DAILY. Poor Vince, Charlee, and Janette. I showed Vince the pictures that I posted on this very blog of my paint color, and he wanted to know where the rest of my furniture was. I explained to him that I have lists and lists of things I want to buy for our home, in order. He didn't believe me so I showed him. The bookmarks feature of Macs are amazing, and keeps all my shizzle in order. They all gathered around to see how crazy I am. He then asked me what was on my "To Make" list. I figure if I post these things, I will be more obligated inside of myself to actually do them. So, not in order of importance, these are the things I WILL do...all in due time.



Cake pops, I saw them at my cousin's wedding luncheon and have loved them ever since. I want to do this with white chocolate though, with colored sprinkles. Much better I think.



Boot and shoe storage for my garage. Especially for the winter, when everything is gross and slushy.



A "wrapping center". I have so many rolls of ribbon and wrapping paper and they are just placed wherever right now. We make these built in wrapping centers at PTKB, but they are insane in the membrane expensive. So I thought I could make this with some paint and dowels. We will see how this one goes.



I saw this ruffle pillow on Etsy a while ago, and found a "how to" blog about it. This may be bad, but we're going to try. I want the chair as well. :)



I am doing this for my bathroom. Whether I have it made, or find one to purchase. I think this towel storage is SICK.



Brazillian Cheese Bread, like the ones from Rodizio. I found the recipe on this lady's food blog....she said she gained 15 pounds after she learned how to make these. BECAUSE THEY ARE AMAZING.



Bookshelf with COLOR inside it. Genius. It is kind of kiddy, but even if I have to wait to have a nursery to do this, it is happening. You could do any color! Oh IKEA, you are brilliant.



Indigo velvet pillows. I have been wanting them for a while and keep seeing glimpses of the color here and there. I am going to make some for my living room (Mormon Room) or our bedroom, I haven't decided yet.


Let's see if any of these happen within the year... :)

2 comments:

  1. Okay. I think we're twins. Seriously. I love all of these images/ideas and have some of the same ones bookmarked. Crazy. Anyway check this link out. You could totally so do the same thing.

    http://saltlakedesignergal.blogspot.com/2009/09/gift-wrap-holder.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. katie, this is jenny (wells) alama. i blog stalk you cause you inspire me. i love your ideas and the things you are doing with your home. i hope when we have a home its half as cute as yours. and yes, i may or may not steal some of your ideas for my own little projects.

    ReplyDelete