2.2.10

WANTED: Seamstress

Does anyone know someone who sews that can help me with my panels? I am a freak....and ordered these silk panels, but now I changed my mind....

I have these:



But I want these:



So the colors look just like this:



Ugh! I decided on this, and I am not turning back. Anyone have any suggestions? If so....text me at 801.712.8555.
All I want is a black silk border sewed on the bottom 26". I have already purchased the black silk and everything, all I need is the woman....or man, I am not sexist, that can do it! (I do know how to sew, just for the record, but I don't trust myself on this kind of project....pillows, I can do. 110" curtain panels made of raw silk...no thanks. That is out of my league.)



Via Katies Personal Ads Inc. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment