12.2.10

["Valentimes Day"]

Since I have known Zach, he has called my most hated holiday "Valentimes" Day. He also asks me what day is it, every year. Not as in "Is it on a Friday this year?" It is more like, "What number again is Valentine's Day?" At first I assumed he was joking, to throw me off. He was serious. He didn't know when Valentine's Day was. I truly don't enjoy this holiday, but now that I am married, I love having an excuse to spend time with Zach. Last year, we procrastinated and didn't make a dinner reservation. STUPID. We ended up at the food court at the Gateway Mall because there was no other place to eat. Living down town made us HATE Valentines day. You can't drive anywhere, you can't go see any movie. Everything is packed beyond full capacity. SO, this year we are going to LOGAN! We both have an Italian restaurant we really love in town called Le Nonne. I took Zach there the night he made me a True Aggie. You don't know what a True Aggie is.....?



An excuse for college kids to make out on an "A" is what it is. But it is hilarious. Talk about a people watching experience. So we're going to spend a quiet Friday night in L-Town, my old stomping grounds, and eat some amazing Italian Food and stay a night away from home.



WARNING: ONLY AJ WOULD APPRECIATE THIS: We are going to the Grist Mill for Lunch the next morning...because. Just because it is incredible. And because I dream about their bread and desserts at night.



I posted these pics because I know I won't take pictures of us at La Nonne. I always forget to bring my camera, so here it is. Our night in a nutshell. I'd like to make a shout out to my home boy, Zach who is my Valentine. He told me he'd be mine. SO, he's stuck with me forever. Deal with it. :)

3 comments:

  1. You should go to the Old Grist on the south end of town because they have soup! Funny because I'm going to Salt Lake for Valentine's. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I love you. I love that you will be thinking of me on your V-Day weekend... Ha ha ha. Please cherish that sandwich for me. I am so incredibly jealous...

    ReplyDelete